Franc Zabkar

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:06:15 -0400, "Leon Kiriliuk"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

It's a Toshiba CX28400 / chassis tda9005.

I've replaced all the electrolytic caps on the entire board that are bigger
than the smallest ones.
Including all the ones the in the C3XX range.

I don't have a service manual for this chasis, and wanted to fix it.

Download a datasheet for the AN5521 from http://www.alldatasheet.com.
It has an application diagram that will most likely be similar to your
chassis. FWIW, some Toshiba sets had a vertical cramping problem due
to a dried out 2.2uF 50V cap near the jungle IC.

- Franc Zabkar