Norman D. Crow

"George" George@least wrote in message

"Norman D. Crow" wrote in message

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
news:HajPe.4018$IG2.706@trndny01...
MINDSET LISTŪ FOR THE CLASS OF 2009

Shamelessly stolen from:
http://www.beloit.edu/~pubaff/releases/mindset_2009.htm

Most students entering college this fall were born in 1987.

mass snippage

OK, stupid(?) question - - #36. "It has always been possible to walk
from England to mainland Europe on dry land."

Did I miss the building of the bridge across the channel? I know about
the "Chunnel", but I'm confused.

How about "walk between England and France without getting wet."

How about "travel from England to Europe without flying or by ship without
getting wet"?(Unless you're going to stay standing and walk around on the
train) There is no walking or driving through the Chunnel. AFIK, there are 3
ways to travel the Chunnel. 1 - Ride the train, 2 - Put your car on and then
ride the train, or 3 - Put your car on and then ride IN the car on the
train(but I'm not sure about #2)

--
Nahmie