Mark Rand

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:17:54 GMT, "jr"
wrote:

Ok. I have the tablets available now in my home. First I must check if the
sodium hypochlorite I have is pure.The tablets are of 20 gr, will need to
cut in smallest pieces. I will try it tomorrow.

Many test to do together....:-)

Thanks. I will post the results after the test. Thanks also for the
translation, but I understand better the english..:-)

I'm able better to read and understand than to speak/write, this is the
result of being reading english text all the day..:-)

As far as I see, the server has still not forward the images I posted 1 hour
ago....:-(, surely they will took more time, even though it is only 100 Kb
in size (both together).

see you all tmw.

Thanks
Greetings from Spain
JRL

The news servers will not forward pictures for this newsgroup! Use the dropbox
at:-
http://www.metalworking.com/

There are instructions at the "Using the Dropbox" link.

Good luck with the casting.

Mark Rand
RTFM