Gunner Asch

Default Datsun 280Z 2+2 question for you motorheads

I was just given a Datsun 280Z 2+2 thats been sitting in the back
corner of a farm. Slight front corner damage drivers side and the
interior is missing whatever goes around the shifter..inside is rough.

Is this something I want to mess around with as a long term
restoration project? Looking at that long assed engine..nothing
appears to be missing and the glass is sound all the way around. No
idea of the year yet. I was given this along with a split boom older
cable style tow truck, but I think I have the tow truck given away
already ..in trade for getting the Datsun hauled off and for long term
storage until Im ready to do something with it.

Any info would be appreciated.

And no..Im not gonna buy a Rolex, grow a pony tail and find a trophy
girlfriend half my age either. It just looked like it might be a fun
ride to putter around the area in.

Gunner