machineman

For a small T&C grinder the best option I can think of is the Chevalier
FCG-610. I have used this type extensivly and you can do almost
anything on one. It will fit on a bench and is 110v. 1ph. Here are a
couple of links to it.

http://www.bellmachineryltd.com/new_chev_tc.htm
http://www.chevalierusa.com/Toolcutter.html

Eagle wrote:
Good Morning to everyone,

We are looking for a small universal tool and cutter grinder. I am
doing some expermental work with rifle cartridges and need to be able
to grind, sharpen and change reamers and end mills. Most of what few I
have found are either too big, and/or running on 440. I would preferr
something that will run on single phase but I do have 3 phase in the
shop. It would be nice to find something located in Washington State.
I am located near Shelton.

If you have something please e-mail me at

Thank you and have a great day!