Rich Greenberg

In article .com,
wrote:
"Possible solutions:
As we are in the middle of an election for a new mayor, our group is
lobbing the mayoral candidates to:
1. include single family rental housing under the historic society
rules (****ed off landlords are a great way to get things changed that
poor and retired home owners can't)
2. Have the 3 oldest neighborhoods (including those of the society
members and the mayoral residence) included in the historic framework.
This sounded good to us. Let me know. "

And how does this fix YOUR problem? Why aren't you lobbying the
candidates to remove the historical designation from your neighborhood
or at least put some sanity into the process, instead of trying to
expand it?

I think he is going in the right direction. As is, the people who
impose the restrictions and not covered by the restrictions. With these
changes, the makers of the rules will have to follow them.