FDR

"tmo" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,
We just recently moved into our first house and the sellers had
disclosed that there was some leaking in the basement during heavy
rains (which here in Seattle happens frequently). During the inspection
the inspector suggested digging some ditches and running the rain water
away from the house and into a dry well.

I am thinking about trying to do this myself but also wanted to get a
few quotes just to get an idea of what it would cost. My question is
whether I call a plumber or a landscaper?

Thanks in advanced. This NG has been a gold mine of information for a
noob like me.

-tmo

This was done on an Ask This Old House episode. It's probably on their
website.