Gunner Asch

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:44:19 -0500, "AL" wrote:

These guys are worth a try, but make sure you're sitting down when they tell
you the price.

http://www.millingparts.com/

"tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
Broke a few gears on a K&T number 3 hoz. mill Anyone know where can I
find some.
Thanks in advance.
Tim Kallam

Its going to be cheaper to :

a. buy another machine
b. have the gears made
c. scrap out the machine

Ive had to condem 3 KT #2s in the last year or so, because the lube
pump gears swollowed its ass. I actually saved one, by installing an
outboard pump that pulls lube oil out of a hole drilled in the
casting, and recerculated.

If you need a couple #2s, I can get em for you for less than scrap
value (So. California)

I replaced the other two machines with KT #2s, which Ive been able to
buy for $350 and $400 respectivly

Gunner