Randy Replogle

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 03:42:25 GMT, (Speechless)
wrote:

I've built a welding bench / basic work station for a task specific
application about 3 years ago. Since then, a number of people who've
seen it, have informed me that they've built one for themselves, "just
like it".

Since this appears to be an item of interest to a wider audience, I've
posted the files below:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/PlayBench.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/PlayBench.jpg

Please read file PlayBench.txt for construction details before
attempting to build one.

Excellent documentation in the dropbox. I would have liked to see your
contact info there, though, in case I hadn't seen this post.
Randy