Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 17 Aug 2005 07:25:44p, Edwin Pawlowski wrote in alt.home.repair:

"david" wrote in message
news
we've had the kenmore stackable front loaders for near a year now..
I'll never go back to a top loader. the washer and dryer both are
much more efficient. Of course, we make sure there are no kids inside
when we use them.. geesh!!

When did the first front loaders come out? I recall my mother replacing
the old wringer washer with a Bendix front load about 1950 or so.

Ed, you might enjoy this site. Lot's of vintage stuff and restorations.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
unless there are three other people.