Michael Mcneil

"r.rain" wrote in message
oups.com

Im wanting to know the cost now, I know I can ring a supplier up.

And you know you should have done so prior to getting the job done too,
now too.

Not sure about the audio screen buts is 7mm thick and supposed to aid
in sound proofing.

This sounds very much like you have misunderstood the sales patter.
Would this be a sandwich of two panes with a IMM plastic safety bonding
layer?

I'm trying to determine if the cost I have been charged for some
windows is fair or not...........

Would these be sliding sashes in a box window? If so do they still run
properly?

If it was sound insulation you wanted, double glazed units would have
been ideal, too heavy for unmodified sliders, I think.

Why not tell us what you were charged, what your needs were and what
service you had expected for the money.

A location might be useful too.