G Henslee

Eric and Megan Swope wrote:
Hi. My wife and I are trying to modernize our master bathroom. We are
limited in space from the one interior wall of our current to where our
toilet sits. We can't knock out a wall on either of the three sides. One
side is an exterior wall, the other is back to back with our other bath, and
the third is only has a partial space behind it because our house is a split
level house.

One fairly simple way for you is to consult a tile contractor about
building a new-angle shower receptor. You can build it to the size you
need or want. Then have a shower door outfit custom make the 2 side
panels and door.