Bob Eager

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:27:16 UTC, "mrcheerful
."
wrote:

If your model is the same as the one I am thinking of, the switch/lights
panel has to be prised off to reveal the top row of screws that hold the
front panel on, on mine the spring clips were retained in the metal work

Ah, now that makes sense. I'm probably going to take the back off
anyway...

Hope the belt arrives tomorrow...last night I was fixing a leak in the
washing machine (one new cable tie).

http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com