Jeremy C B Nicoll

In article ,
ben wrote:

Pay attention at the front, He hasn't said its 240V

No, that's right, I merely said I thought it was.

and if your putting that type of lighting in a bathroom LV is the
choice. :-P

I'm not trying to decide what the best kind of new light in a brand new
redecorated bathroom would be, so eg not considering downlighters in a
ceiling suspended under the present one - that'd be easy. I'm trying
to find out how to make the present situation safer. The new owner of
the flat will doubtless consider redoing the whole bathroom at some
later date when funds permit but it's not going to happen soon.