Jeremy C B Nicoll

In article ,
ben wrote:

Why I wanna know whats the problem where the lights are sited

It is touchable by anyone standing in the bath having a shower.

and whats wrong with having LV lights in a bathroom?

nothing, but I don't think the present lights are LV. Putting LV ones
in is a long-term solution as far as I'm concerned because - I assume -
we'd need to tear the ceiling down to get at the present main wires
buried in it, to remove them. The switch for this light is also at
ceiling height so I wouldn't guarantee that the whole supply might not
be high up. That is, there's no certainty that I could find the
light's supply under the floor and terminate it.

They must be alright as they are, otherwise the landlord/previous
occupier would of said something.

Rubbish. Previous occupier clearly did things without thought of
safety issues - probably wasn't even aware that there are safety issues.