VRadin

In article . com,
says...
It smells
like a railroad tie and I can't get the smell or stickiness off of my
hands and arms. She said after the fact that her brother gave her the
wood and it was from something at the phone company. What would the
phine company use treated mahogany for and what would it be treated
with? I didn't say anything to her but I'm a little worried about this
stuff. I hope there was nothing that could make me sick. I don't feel
great. I don't know if it was the wood or if I was a little sick
anyway.It may be the latter.

JB

No idea what it was used for, but it's likely creosote treated
whatever. Removes with any solvent that will take off roofing tar.

vic