larry g

Default 90 lbs battery charger

power supply for the derusting tank that you have to build. As soon as you
part with it you will figure out the electrolysis method of derusting.
lg
no neat sig line
"Ignoramus18245" wrote in message
.. .
I have a very heavy military surplus 12V battery charger. Maybe 80 lbs
(WAG). I could not sell it. It works, but is heavy and bulky. Is there
any human reason to keep it, or should I just remove all usable pieces
and throw it away? It has some smarts in it that only turn the
transformer on when the battery is connected. (which I consider to be
bad for any purposes other than battery charger).