Nick Müller

R.H. wrote:

My guess for these was either lightning rod tips that have been made into an
office decoration or as others have stated, apparatus for some type of
electrical experiments.

OK, if you don't even know, here is my _wild_ guess:
You know, that masses do "radiate" gravity. It can be shown (in any
class room) how two masses attract each other. Maybe this is for that
experiment. The needles scribe onto some carbon paper or the like. But
my -I say it again- wild theory requires that on the other end there
should be a means to put some thread through (like with a needle).

I remember that experimet having made, but there was a different setup.
So I may be _way_ _off_!

Nick
--
Motormodelle / Engine Models: