Stormin Mormon

From the sounds of it, there is something seriously wrong with the AC. I'd
suggest call a HVAC repair company out. It isn't sounding like a bad
breaker.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"C5Ya" wrote in message
My air conditioning unit won't start and keeps tripping the circuit
breaker. When I try to reset it with the A/C on, the fan will move
just slightly and then the breaker trips. I can see nothing physically
wrong with it or the metal bars it connects to. With the A/C off, it
seems to switch on and off normally. I suspect and fear that there
may be a problem with the compressor or something else in the unit.
But if the breaker is bad, I can replace it myself and save a service
call. Problem is that I'm not sure how to test it. Any help or
advise would be appreciated.

TIA