NuckinFutz

Actually it can be done reasonably cheaply. Any marine supply store will
have the necessary components. Essentially what you are looking at is a
potable water delivery system for a boat. They are typically operated via a
small battery operated pump hidden in the cabinet. They are about the same
size as 2 packs of cigarettes.

try West Marine

"No" wrote in message
I would love to do the same thing. I have looked into a few things and have
not settled on exactly what I am going to do yet.

Here is my progression....
Gravity feed - This did not work for me. I could not get enough pressure.
I used a barrel on second floor and pex tube to faucet. Barely a trickle
of water.

Add a pump - I bought a 120V demand pump from Sureflow. It did as
designed - pumped the water when the faucet was open and shut off when
closed. The problem was the pump was loud and vibrates too much for me.
The advantage though is you could put the pump in a basement or something.
I did not have that luxury, my pump was inder the sink. I still have the
pump. I will sell it to you for 1/2 price of new plus shipping. I still
have the box. Adding an expansion tank would further improve the system
and even out the flow of water.

OK - I have now abandoned the pump. I am cyurrently using just a water
cooler that I can sit on the counter top.

I may ultimately go for this....

http://www.h2opump.com/

Good luck and reply here if you want my pump. Here are the specs. (Its the
"park" model)
http://www.shurflo.com/pages/RV/rv_c...automatic.html

"Sasha" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am in the process of totally remodeling my kitchen. My family drinks
only natural spring water that we bug either in 1 Gal or 2.5 Gal
containers. What I don't like is containers themselves.I would like to
have another faucet next to regular faucet that would deliver drinking
natural spring water from some big container hidden in cabinets or
elsewhere. Note, I do not want to use filter.I also do not have space
for those bug coolers with 5 Gal jars. Can someone point me to any
resources or links with natural spring water delivered via a faucet?