Bob Eager

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:10:54 UTC, Tony Williams
wrote:

Hah! Here we go............ It's the long way round,
but does allow you to do some additional preventative
maintenance on the way.

Thanks!

Remove the flange from the exhaust pipe, two screws.
Remove the rear bearing cover, two screws.

There is nothing there held by two screws apart from the flange. Unless
you're talking inside. Thewre is one large rectangular 'box' held by
many screws. I removed all of them and nothing moved. That is, I removed
all the ones round the edge; there are more but I fear that if I undo
them, bits will fall off inside!

Remove the two large screws going into the top drop.

Sorry, don't get this bit.

Remove the heater cover, multiple screws.

Probably the bit I was talking about.

The rest seems OK but then I haven't seen inside yet!

http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com