Tim Mitchell

In article , ben
writes
Tim Mitchell wrote:
In article , ben
writes
Stuart wrote:
OP said he doesn't think they ARE LV.
Stuart

My LV's can be reached if I stood up in the bath, there's no getting
away with it as the ceiling is low.
Me thinks he's making a lot of work for his friend.

Pay attention at the back, they are talking about MAINS lights not LV.

Even if it is mains I am not sure it is something to worry about,
unless people make a habit of swinging on the light fitting to get
out of the bath.

Pay attention at the front, He hasn't said its 240V and if your putting
that type of lighting in a bathroom LV is the choice. :-P

Definitely LV is best, but in his first post he said
"but I'm near certain that it's a 240V fitting, not a low voltage one,
mainly because I've not seen any transformer anywhere."
--
Tim Mitchell