ben

Tim Mitchell wrote:
In article , ben
writes
Stuart wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:01:45 GMT, "ben" wrote:

Will wrote:
In article ,
says...
So whats your problem with the lights in the bathroom?

I reckon that you must be the latest incarnation of Dimm?

Why I wanna know whats the problem where the lights are sited and
whats wrong with having LV lights in a bathroom?

They must be alright as they are, otherwise the landlord/previous
occupier would of said something.

OP said he doesn't think they ARE LV.
Stuart

My LV's can be reached if I stood up in the bath, there's no getting
away with it as the ceiling is low.
Me thinks he's making a lot of work for his friend.

Pay attention at the back, they are talking about MAINS lights not LV.

Even if it is mains I am not sure it is something to worry about,
unless people make a habit of swinging on the light fitting to get
out of the bath.

Pay attention at the front, He hasn't said its 240V and if your putting
that type of lighting in a bathroom LV is the choice. :-P