Tim Mitchell

In article , ben
writes
Stuart wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:01:45 GMT, "ben" wrote:

Will wrote:
In article ,
says...
So whats your problem with the lights in the bathroom?

I reckon that you must be the latest incarnation of Dimm?

Why I wanna know whats the problem where the lights are sited and
whats wrong with having LV lights in a bathroom?

They must be alright as they are, otherwise the landlord/previous
occupier would of said something.

OP said he doesn't think they ARE LV.
Stuart

My LV's can be reached if I stood up in the bath, there's no getting away
with it as the ceiling is low.
Me thinks he's making a lot of work for his friend.

Pay attention at the back, they are talking about MAINS lights not LV.

Even if it is mains I am not sure it is something to worry about, unless
people make a habit of swinging on the light fitting to get out of the
bath.
--
Tim Mitchell