Luc

Squanklin wrote:
Am looking at the Ridgid miter saws - 10" or 12". The 12" saw comes
with a stand, on top of the greater cutting capacity.

However, the blade speed is much lower - 3600 RPMs - than the Ridgid
10" - 5500 RPMs. Will this affect performance significantly? Or,
does the larger blade somehow counter the slower revolutions?

Thanks!

I bought the 12" around a year ago and I love it! I have not used the 12"
greater capacity often, but I have a few times and I was happy that I had
it.

Incidentaly, my 12" blade speed is 4000 RPM, both in the booklet and on the
sticker on the saw. But I have checked their website and it does indeed look
it is now 3600 RPM.

Maybe you can still find one of those older 4000 RPM units in some borg
stores around...