Jim Newell

For the record...I scored: "Der Resistance", or the group that would oppose
Hitler.

What you fail to realize Cliff, is that you and the party you choose to side
with are the new "Nazi's". You, more than likely, have a set of utopian
ideals, which are in their most simplistic form admirable; however; with
control of the media, attempts at gun control, and "indoctrination camps"
innocently labeled as public schools, it is you and your associates who in
fact are most closely aligned with a Germany leading up to WWII.

Most "Conservatives" are not interested in imperialism, but are willing to
go bring radicals into check when they threaten the welfare of our country.
Most "liberals" are "Ideal Imperialist", and viewing their actions given
current world situations, are not only not willing to bring radicals into
check to save their own country, but are in fact, as Michael Savage so oddly
points out, "The Enemy Within", bent on the destruction of America.

Singing "Cum By Yah", interspersed with "I hate Bush", all the while
high-fiving each other each time new rights are established for homosexuals,
abortion, or illegal aliens is not really a platform that is going to carry
a lot of weight with the majority of Americans.