69strat

I'm just saying it the way the zoning guy told me, Mike. That now,
part of our side property cannot be built on or can't do anything with
as they are allowed to have access to it. That ****es me off.

There are stakes in the ground exactly where my property line is. Well,
once the street is in, I can only build 20' from the property line. I
can no longer have full use of my land.

I bought "X" amount of land and now they are in a sense taking part of
it away as now my rights on how to use it our greatly diminished.

But I still have to mow it, plus the tree lawn they are going to put
down. With gas pricing, I don't want to mow more grass!