Set Square

david lang wrote:

wrote in message

problem is that the existing
hot pipe is firmly fixed and as such has no play in it. This means
that if I cut a section out to install the new Tee fitting, there is
no play in the pipe to get both ends of the cut pipe into the Tee
fitting.

Flexible connector http://tinyurl.com/akryg

Dave

Ah, I see! The flexible bit is to replace part of the existing pipe.

Sorry, I thought it was to connect the new tap - which could only be done
*after* the tee piece had been inserted!

The existing pipe is probably 22mm - so he'd need a flexible with 22mm
compression or pushfit fittings on both ends. Very few flexibles are full
bore though - so it may restrict the flow to the bath somewhat.
--
Cheers,
Set Square