Doug Miller

In article , "George E. Cawthon" wrote:
wrote:

I said water goes gas to solid and solid to gas (sublimation)
with no liquid phase at very low presssure, which is true.

Not true, doesn't have to be very low pressure.

Certainly it *is* true. Or do you claim that water does *not* pass directly
between the solid and gaseous phases at very low pressures?

He stated that this occurs at very low pressures. That is true.

He did *not* state that it does *not* occur at normal pressures. You seem to
be under the impression that he did.

It happens all the time at atmospheric pressure.

Yes, thank you, we know that already. Who claimed that it didn't?

--
Regards,