Mortimer Schnerd, RN

No Spam wrote:
Last night, all the mosquitos biting at my ankles chased me back into
the house.

You need to find where the little *******s are hiding. We've had a lot of rain
the last couple of months and the mosquitoes can be fierce. I bought a Mosquito
Magnet and didn't catch a single mosquito with it. What I've had excellent luck
with is Cutter's... not the repellent... the stuff you hook up to a garden hose
and spray the bushes with. Go out and spray all the plants and under the decks,
etc. Mosquitoes like to hang out in low areas. Spray the **** out of them. Do
it again a few days after it rains or when you start to notice them again. When
you've thinned the herd around your house, you should find the garage habitable
again.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE