J T

Thu, Aug 25, 2005, 8:00am (EDT-1) (Swingman) now sayeth:
Well hell, I grew up eating crawfish for that matter, nonetheless,
cabrito is a preferred food of the gods ... you guys with Brats on your
pit don't know what you're missing.

Ah, midget lobsters, nothing wrong with those - as long as you
cook them first. Well, as long as you keep insisting. Here.
http://chilemasters.tripod.com/goat-recipes.html

Years back I remember reading about a guy selling crawdads
(crawfish, for you city folk), by mail. He got nailed for mail fraud.
Seems he was selling them to people as baby lobsters. I can also
remember when you could buy baby alligators by mail. But, I don't think
I'd want to try raising one of those to eating size. Anyway, I don't
knowingly eat reptiles.

JOAT
The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just
gets more media attention.