DoN. Nichols

In article ,
R.H. wrote:
Another set has just been posted:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

O.K. Posting from rec.crafts.metalworking again. My news feed
is down, so I'm posting via a different path, and we'll see whether it
makes it through.

436) Hmm ... the spheres appear to be set up to spin on the sharp
lower point, with the upper shank held between the palms to spin
it. I keep thinking of something to do with static electricity
experiments -- but that is purely a guess.

437) It looks like the end of a golf tee which should contact the
ball.

438) I think that is called a Mattock.

439) A doorbell button --- probably illuminated for ease of use in
the dark.

440) At a guess, I would say the plunger out of an air rifle, either
BB or pellet. That part to the left looks like a trigger.

441) An interesting form of pull-behind weed or grass cutter. It
probably takes two or three passes to get most of the grass. It
would do an interesting job of cutting off the weed or grass
when the two interlocked rollers overlap.

Now to try to post it, and then to see what others have posted.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564