MLD

I put in a neo-angle shower made by Sterling an extension of Kohl's.
This is the one that I put in:
http://www.sterlingplumbing.com/onli...p?item=4204603

.."Eric and Megan Swope" wrote in message
Hi. My wife and I are trying to modernize our master bathroom. We are
limited in space from the one interior wall of our current to where our
toilet sits. We can't knock out a wall on either of the three sides.

One
side is an exterior wall, the other is back to back with our other bath,

and
the third is only has a partial space behind it because our house is a

split
level house.

We have considered using a compact space saver toilet to buy us an inch or
two, and using a corner shower. We only have about inches from stud to

the
toilet tank. So with that said, if I am looking at a 36 inch corner

shower,
it the thirty six inch measurement one of the parts that rests against one
of the walls (the sides of the triangle), or the main opening part? (I

guess
what would be the base of the triangle).

Do corner showers come in different sizes other than 38 or 36 inches? I
have looked at HD and Lowe's and have seen nothing smaller than 36 inches?
Would a plumbing supply house sell more variations? If a 34 inch were
available, that would give sufficient clearance between toilet tank and
shower.

If anyone has any links for corner showers as far as companies who sell
and/or make them I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.