Bill Gill

Sherman wrote:
I just watched the segment on PBS about Home Funerals.

I'd like to start early on the pine box. We both weigh under 170
lbs and I don't forsee a problem with 1x lumber. Dont' want the
thing coming apart when it goes to the cememtery. Any suggestions?

Also, it is hot here in Texas and we may need to take a little extra
precaution to keep the smell down for a couple of days until the plot
is ready. Maybe make a spray bottle full of purcel to spray over the
body and in the orifices? Any suggestions?

Sherman

FWIW, I believe that here in Oklahoma you have to bury
an unembalmed body within 24 hours. Don't quote me on
that, it comes from memory of what somebody told me
about 30 years ago.

Bill Gill