Matt

Paul Herber wrote:

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:16:05 +0100, Matt
wrote:

It also had a mapped ignition based on a Motorola 6800, but before you
say so what, this was back in 1981 and the development system for the
processor cost around the price of a new Mini! (it was also used for
other purposes though)

Exorcisor (and the Intel MDS) made good door stops.

Never came across the Intel MDS - our Exorciser was in regular use for
quite a few years though as we used very similar hardware on many
jobs. It probably achieved occasional door stop status as late as 1990
and finally went in the skip in 1994. At the same time I dumped a
brand new 8 inch floppy drive not realising 10 years later NASA would
be desperate to buy them.