Gunner

On 24 Aug 2005 09:12:26 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Come on Dan, you've got to give Bush some credit here. He has managed to
spend 300 billion plus dollars and 16,000 combat casualties to establish an
Islamic Republic in Iraq ...

You mean its not all about the oil?

It was and bushco screwed up. He's failed. There's gonna
be five dollar a gallon gas shortly, and lines at the gas
stations next summer I bet. I'm gonna vote republican next
time because I'm having so much fun.

Jim

So because the price of oil has been raised by those willing to bid it
up..its the fault of Bush?

Please explain. Use as much white space as you need.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner