69strat

The easement is for sidewalk and "aesthetics" according to the zoning
official. We were not informed of any of this. We just woke up one
morning and see them digging next to us and in our front yard!

We have electrical/phone/cable box all on the property line that was
next to the field as there was no house on this side. Every house in
here shares that with another house. Originally another house was
suppose to go next to us and share the utilites boxes on the lot.
There is no house in this development that has all the utlities on the
corner lot!

Besides the culdesac this is also showing that there originally was no
designs for a street here.