Eric and Megan Swope

Another thought here, are these sold as a kit, or is the sleeve packed
(tucked) inside the coupling and I have to pull remove it from inside the
coupling when I get it home?

"Eric and Megan Swope" wrote in message
Sorry about the no go with the link. See if this works then navigate to
page 2 for the photos.

http://www.homedepotmoving.com/proj_...e&pro jId=156

I know when I have gone to HD or Lowe's, I have only seen the coupling
with the stainless steel band and clamps on the outside of it, but not the
inner sleeve. These couplings were laying loose with the other fernco
adapters in the plumbing section. Didn't know if I had to go to a
different section to look for them.

Thanks again.

"Speedy Jim" wrote in message
Eric and Megan Swope wrote:

Thanks for the link Jim. That is one part I would need, but how about
the sleeve (almost glove like) part as seen in this link:
http://www.homedepotmoving.com/proj_...age&PageNo= 2

Where would I get that, I saw in your link you sent, only the actual
coupling, not the sleeve.

The HD link didn't work.
The No-Hub coupling includes the stainless band and 2 clamps
plus the inner neoprene sleeve. HD has them in some sizes.
A plumbing supply house would have all sizes.

Jim

"Speedy Jim" wrote in message

Eric and Megan Swope wrote:

Hi. Does anyone know where I can purchase, online, the neoprene
sleeves used in conjunction with no hub connectors when connecting cast
iron drain pipe and pvc drain pipe. These are the sleeves that get
rolled over top of the cast iron and pvc before the no hub connectors
are tightened. Preferably 3 inch. Thanks.

BTW, I tried googling, and all I got was descriptions. I used neoprene
sleeves + plumbing.

If you need like a dozen sleeves, buy the complete No-Hub
coupling and toss what's not needed.

If you're looking for like a thousand of 'em for a project,
see if the company will accomodate you:
http://www.fernco.com/NH.html

Jim