Liz

wrote in message
oups.com...
Invest some money in one night at a motel 6 and use the corner shower
before you decide you like it. I hope you and your better half are
small people.

You stole the words right off of my fingers! We made the mistake of
installing a 36-inch corner shower in our bedroom addition 12 years ago.
I'm 5'7" and weigh 145 lbs., and I can't use that shower without feeling
claustrophobic. On the other hand, my DH is 6'3" tall, 185 lbs., and uses
it daily. But it was his idea to have it installed and he was too proud to
admit his error...and of course after all these years he's become used to
it. The good point is that the shower provides no real comfort so he takes
very brief showers and our water bill remains under control. G

Liz