Good Music

OKay. They sprayed it in the kitchen while it was on. They realized it was
still energized. We couldn't find a breaker. They pulled the plug and
lugged it into the front yard. They sprayed it in the yard. This is
ridiculous. Whatever. If anyone wants to serisouly discuss this, contact
me privately. I forgot, this is why I quit reading any newsgroups for
enjoyment.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
"When the fire trucks arrived and the firefighters rushed in, they kept
spraying it and it just kept hissing and smoking but stayed lit up real
bright at that one point and on fire (I had turned off the control knob

and
assumed maybe there was some food stuck on it that was causing it to still
burn, but they said no, it's still energized.). As soon as I switched off
the breaker, the bright light and fire and hissing immediately ceased.
There was no food on the element."

The OP didn't say water hose, or some other device. But, it's a pretty

good
guess.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"xhepera" wrote in message
ups.com...
You want us to believe

* The fire department used water hose on what was obviously an electric
stove

Where did it say that the FD used a water hose?