Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Owain wrote:
Yes. I wonder why all doorbells and ding dongs are tuned the same?

Probably because the BBC Sound Effects department buy their doorbells
from the same place we do.

For the now shortly to be 'pulled' Family Affairs, I built them a bell box
as was common on 'live' days. Ie, a box with front door bells in it that
would be used in the studio to save on dubbing time. And would have liked
several different sounding ones. But couldn't find them. Just a bell, a
ding dong and a Maplin chime.

Built them a telephone ringer as well... Now at least they do sound
different.

--
*Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.