Duane Bozarth

Pounds on Wood wrote:

"jo4hn" wrote in message

PM66 is left tilt only.
j4

Ah, figures. There's only about two things I don't know and you had to hit
on one of them. Still, isn't it true that until about 10 years ago, almost
all contractor and cabinet saws were right tilt?

Depends mostly on the definition of "all"...

The Unisaw was right-tilt until recently they introduced a left-tilt
option.

I think the preponderance of other cabinet saws were left-tilt although
no real data. I'd not even venture a guess on contractor or utility
saws as I've never had one and don't have any experience at all w/ them
as a class...