User Example

Rob Osborn wrote:
I am looking for as easier replacement material for my shower/bathtub wall
than tiling. We are losing some tiles and I can't seem to adequately fix
the problem. Water always seems to break down the grout and get behind the
tiles. Before long, a year or two, the tiles that I have replaced have
loosened and have fallen back out.

I have seen sheets of material that look like tile but are solid in nature
and appear to be something that you would either nail or screw into a
subsurface. Perhaps these sheet are fiberglass based material? Is some
sort of dry wall an option for shower walls?

I had tile in my shower and after problem after problem with grout I
tore it all down and replaced with culured marble sheets. It's super
easy to clean. I had it installed but after seeing what they did I
think it would be easy to do yourself. You can cut it with a normal
circular saw with a special blade and looks pretty easy to work with.
So, if you can find someone to sell you the slabs you need you might be
able to save a bundle.