Ralph Mowery

Do corner showers come in different sizes other than 38 or 36 inches? I
have looked at HD and Lowe's and have seen nothing smaller than 36

inches?
Would a plumbing supply house sell more variations? If a 34 inch were
available, that would give sufficient clearance between toilet tank and
shower.

If anyone has any links for corner showers as far as companies who sell
and/or make them I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

I can't picture your layout, but you could build it custom.

I put in a corner shower with one wall longer than the other and one
of the back glass set up on a tub island. used cultured marble for
the back walls and pan and had a glass guy come in and put up the
front walls and door. They buy a kit and just cut the extrusions and
glass to fit the dimensions you have.

It cost more than the prefab drop ins but I got to maximize every bit
of available space

I agree with the cultured marble if you don't mind the price. They will
come out and measuer it and then make it to size. I just installed one
about a year ago and it is about 34" x 36" and this is not exect but it fits
the space I had exectally. Then a glass door was installed, also custom
made for the space.