Spud

"User Example" wrote in message
m...
Using the spare tire is generally not the safest option. For my
diminutive wife, it's not an option at all. I would rather she didn't
flag down some stranger to "assist" her.

There is no reason why any adult who isn't actually crippled
shouldn't be able to change a tire on a modern car by themselves.

Last time I used fix a flat
My daily drive is 24 miles one way on a state highway middle of no where
Heavy truck traffic in the dark and in the winter time
most area's were down to one lane made it to a intersection
pop trunk hmmm blow up mini spare or a can of fix a flat?
Then Got the same line from the min. wage tire patching Wally world jerk
when told I'd need a patch all the gunk cleaned out and rebalance