mac davis

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:32:49 GMT, "Ken Moon" wrote:

Ok, Ken.. quiz time...

What did you do first, post this or visit your shop????

===========================
I have to admit I posted this first since I needed some stationary time to
stop "riding". Woke up that 1st nite home wondering what hotel I was in!

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.

damn, I would have expected a hard core turner like you to at least go by the
lathe and give it a pat or something before sitting at the computer.. lol

I go through serious shop withdrawal when we're traveling... have to visit the
shop and talk to the wood for a few minutes to really know that I'm home..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing