Savvy 1

"Frogleg" wrote in message
I have a 30-yr-old Kenmore automatic-defrost fridge with freezer
compartment at the top that suddenly started generating pools of
(clean-looking) water on the floor of the fridge, just below where the
produce storage bins are.

Everything still seems frozen nicely in the freezer. I don't have an
icemaker. Nothing has died in the produce bins. There is no connection
to either a water source, nor is there a drain line.

Where do I start looking? What might the problem be? TIA

Blocked drain line...probably a sticker that fell off a bread package or
some such...