PipeDown

there is nothing to clarify.

It's probably some jackass playing with his new spamming software and trying
it out here

" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
In 2004, Timothy Gies, a senior at Bay City Central High School in
Michigan,
was suspended several times for wearing shirts and sweat shirts with
anarch
y symbols, peace signs, upside-down American flags and an anti-war quote
fro
m Albert Einstein.

This I get. Someone broke the dress code and was punished.

I set the ball down. When? I mouthed.
"Great," he said, and opened the door. "You know, you can keep that
bottle o
f cologne."
"You planning to faint again?" Avika said.

This looks like something tacked on to avoid spam filters.

What I don't understand is the point? I don't see a question here?

Are we suppose to be outraged that dress codes exist in some of our
schools? Are we suppose to rally behind school vouchers so that we
will have more choices which type of school we send our children to?
Are we suppose to think less of the good citizens of Bay City, MI for
supporting dress codes?

Or is Timothy Gies someone I am suppose to know in public life who is
being brought out into the open about his renegade peace sign wearing
past?

Please clarify,
William