Set Square

Bob Martin wrote:

Aren't we forbidden to do our own electrics under recent
legislation?

Yes, but that never stop any competent DIY doing it! After all, how
the hell are they going to catch you? And say they did catch you
(hypothetically) how can they prove that you did it? Just blame the
previous owners of your house!

That won't work, I've been here 40 years!

The important question is whether they can prove that you did it *after* the
introduction of Part P. Prior to that, it was perfectly legal to DIY without
having it inspected.
--
Cheers,
Set Square