Baz

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been away for three months and on coming home found that my mira
sport shower is not working, it was making a horrendous noise, so i
took the front cover off and loosened the inlet valve to try and bleed
it. This actually allowed the water through the shower head but the
pipes were still howling with air. I then loosened off the nut above
the inlet valve to see if i could bleed it that way, this stopped the
howling pipes, but now the water has stopped as well. There is no pipes
knocking or anything just a dribble of water coming out, so i am
completely at a loss now, can someone please help me.

Destruction Manual.
http://www.mirashowers.com/onlinecat...f/p3279_2a.pdf